- Osage Casino
- Jesse and Barbara Manering
- Teresa Benson
- Pat and Diane Mulligan
- Ihrig Law Firm
- Dorada Foods - Logo
- Fred and Suzanne Boettcher Family
- Martin, Jean and Jackson Law Firm
Join us for A Purple Affair: A Night of Food, Fashion, Fun on March 3rd 6pm at the Osage Casino Event Center.
Reserve your TICKETS for the Sixth Annual Purple Affair Fundraising Event to support the Domestic Violence Program. There will be a variety of food from Bella Floral, Food Pyramid, Enrique's Restaurant, Stage Coach BBQ and Sodexo Catering. The Fashion show will consist of local retailers such as The Bag Lady, Prairie Rose, The Attic Boutique, Marry Me Bridal Boutique, Lularoe-Ashleigh Hawkins and The Wicked Indian Boutique.
Tickets are only $25. Reserve your Tickets now!
There's also still time to sponsor! If you want to support our fundraising efforts, get your business name out there, and enjoy the show as a VIP, call 762-2873 and talk to Amanda about sponsoring!
- The Nickles Family
- Ponca City Aviation Foundation
- Sooner Construction
- Landers Window Cleaning & Exterior Cleaning, Inc.
- Stan and Sandra Brown
- Eastman National Bank
- Phillip 66
- Stolhand Heat & Air and Wells Plumbing
- Chuck and Suzie Greenwood
- David and Michele Baskin
- Alliance Medical Center
- JB and Lois Parsons
- IQ Car Wash
- Soroptomist International of Ponca City, OK
- Pat Evans; Evans Family Foundation
- Lyn and Jerri Boyer
- Trout Funeral Home & Crematory
- TS Fork
- First National Bank of Oklahoma
Want to find out more?
We're always happy to provide more information on our services. For advice, support or help,